Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spam with Toast

Re: Spam with Toast

Quote Originally Posted by madeulook View Post
    Not fair. I've been told off for complaining that creamed spam is offensive. They say I'm wasting time. Creamy spam is offensive to my tender palette. The sites T&C says people must not post something that is offensive. My report was valid.
    I think that your reprimand is totally justified. How dare you criticise my eating habits. Eating Creamed spam is one of the few pleasures I have in life. If I had any teeth left maybe I would be able to enjoy fried spam like you.

Quote Originally Posted by David F View Post
    Moderators descisions are final and are not open to question.If you continue you will find your acount either suspended or banned

You're my wife now, Dave...

Guess its your lucky day then lol

Quote Originally Posted by David F View Post
    Moderators descisions are final and are not open to question.If you continue you will find your acount either suspended or banned
    I don't take kindly to idle threats. What makes you think you are in charge?

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
    I think that your reprimand is totally justified. How dare you criticise my eating habits. Eating Creamed spam is one of the few pleasures I have in life. If I had any teeth left maybe I would be able to enjoy fried spam like you.
    Fried Spam, that's even worse than creamed spam. And as for your views on my reprimand, looking at the red against your name, you're opinions are clearly not worth the electrons used to display them.

I don't take kindly to idle threats. What makes you think you are in charge?

The Terms of Use that you accepted when you joined Cable Forum clearly state what is and what isn't acceptable in terms of Members' behaviour and content.

Those Terms of Use remove the need for all of us to worry about 'who is in charge' because our actions are measured by their content, not by the arbitrary decisions of one (or few) individuals.

This would probably be a good time to remind you of the following Term in particular:

3. Forum Use

This section governs use of the discussion forum, and applies to all users either directly or indirectly, registered or otherwise.

You agree that you will not:

[...]

6. Argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderating decision should first be addressed to the moderator in question via private message. If the problem can not be resolved, then You should state Your position to the webmasters, who will make or change any and/or all final decisions on a democratic basis.
    Now, everybody, please drop this and return to the topic at hand.

If everybody can't learn to act a llittle more civily to each other then further action will be taken.

Thank you.

I don't wish to sound pedantic, well actually I do, so I'll pick a big hole in your post.

There are no terms and conditions for use of this site. Check the link at the bottom of this page.

Yay Me! I can do what I want

I don't wish to sound pedantic, well actually I do, so I'll pick a big hole in your post.

There are no terms and conditions for use of this site. Check the link at the bottom of this page.

Yay Me! I can do what I want
    Oh that's nice to know madeulook. Does that mean that all the warnings we have been given will have to be retracted?

I demand a full, and public, apology from the mods who have tried to force me to accept their unlawful dictates.

We demand the freedom we deserve. Users of this forum unite and crush these upstart moderators and their foul policies. Free speech rules and all that stuff.

I agree

Don't forget all is not as it seems on this site...
    Formerly Incognitas

Quote Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
    Don't forget all is not as it seems on this site...
    As you've just realised

Tis True Rob is really a 3 legged Martian with pink spots

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Tis True Rob is really a 3 legged Martian with pink spots

.....and there was me thinking they called him 'Tripod' for some other reason

Is there any spam left??