Thumbs up Closing Olympic Ceremony

Did any of you watch it?

Thought it was really good ...

London Olympics here we come...
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Google Adverts
Old 24-08-2008, 16:39   #2
joglynne

joglynne has entered a new reputation erajoglynne has entered a new reputation era
joglynne has entered a new reputation erajoglynne has entered a new reputation era
Re: Closing Olympic Ceremony

I caught most of it and, although it was good, I enjoyed the opening ceremony more.

We won the 2012 on a Youth and Sustainability platform if I'm not mistaken. It will be interesting to see how the London ceremonies and venues compare.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 16:43   #3
Damien

Damien is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was good, I liked our section. Was quite cool and British Especially playing Whole Lotta love on top of the bus
Old 24-08-2008, 18:46   #4
Matt D

Matt D is on a distinguished road

Mrs D commented that Boris should have had his jacket done up.
Matt D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 19:52   #5
joglynne

I thought it was cute the way Boris didn't know what to do with his hands when he first got on the podium. He nearly put them in his pockets and you could see him remembering what his advisers had told him about trying to look at least a little bit tidy. I don't think I have ever seen him looking anything but rumpled.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 20:43   #6
Maggy J

Maggy J is infamous around these parts
Maggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these partsMaggy J is infamous around these parts

Gah!Was that the best speech he could come up with?
Old 24-08-2008, 22:57   #7
Chris T
Uber Moderator

Chris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation era
Chris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation eraChris T has entered a new reputation era

The whole thing was worth it just to see Boris Johnson get to be the man on the stage instead of Gordon Brown.
Chris T is offline   Reply With Quote