Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: CF Issues 23/8/08

Re: CF Issues 23/8/08

Quote Originally Posted by levig View Post
    Dilli thought that that was an understatement especially amongst the NTHW clan
    I still have nothing against KP

dilligaf1701

You have a lot of love to spread round

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    I guess you didn't have any hosting with him then

Suppose a good reason for CF database to be sabataged is to kill off the phorm thread.

Well if nothing else we did try to save net neutrality VM will help to kill it we know they want an end to it since they have already said so.
    We need the thread active back online and all working as one or by 2012 we will have no internet as we know it...

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A2XPiqhN_Ns

Quote Originally Posted by Florence View Post
    Suppose a good reason for CF database to be sabataged is to kill off the phorm thread.
    Or, on the other hand, seeing as virtually the entire mod team (certainly myself, Rob M and Mick) have all criticised the proposed implementation of the system, it wasn't.

Not by you but this is the second site to suddenly have database problems that has anti phorm infotmation on it so outside attack not internal.

Don't snap back I am just trying to keep my internet as it is so I have freedom to choose what sites I visit not have an ISP say which I can then have to pay extra to visit smaller sites..
    Look at the video.

Inter bickering and we lose need united front to have the present level of freedom.

Not by you but this is the second site to suddenly have database problems that has anti phorm infotmation on it so outside attack not internal.

Don't snap back I am just trying to keep my internet as it is so I have freedom to choose what sites I visit not have an ISP say which I can then have to pay extra to visit smaller sites..
    Look at the video.

Inter bickering and we lose need united front to have the present level of freedom.
    I wasn't snapping. I don't have direct access to the database so can't check what has happened, but I'd be surprised if it was a hacking attempt.

hey everybody :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
    I wasn't snapping. I don't have direct access to the database so can't check what has happened, but I'd be surprised if it was a hacking attempt.
    Sorry but it did come over to me as if it was, it is hard to know if it is ok to actually mention phorm on CF anymore.. but if it isnt allowed please let me know so I can avoid mentioning it.

As for the video what is everyones views on the net nuetrality we have heard the views of VM management, I have posted asking BT's views but would like members views also.

Well if nothing else we did try to save net neutrality VM will help to kill it we know they want an end to it since they have already said so.
    We need the thread active back online and all working as one or by 2012 we will have no internet as we know it...

That is totally paranoid. Once its all back up and running and the phorm thread is back you can come back and kneel down and kiss our feet in apology

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

Sorry but it did come over to me as if it was, it is hard to know if it is ok to actually mention phorm on CF anymore.. but if it isnt allowed please let me know so I can avoid mentioning it.

As for the video what is everyones views on the net nuetrality we have heard the views of VM management, I have posted asking BT's views but would like members views also.
    Again paranoia this I think is a problem with you phorm lot if you ask me. Think the world is against you and the moderator team on CF persecute you. Well here is a message if you stayed in the rules and didnt act like CF owed you a website then the phorm thread would still be open ( well once cf is back it would) The only ones to blame for the closure of the phorm thread on CF is your lot

There is no suggestion that the database was 'sabotaged' is there Just sounds like the server has given up hope. Also, I highly doubt Virgin Media are going around hacking anti-Phorm sites
    All your signatures are belong to us.....

I suppose that, as Moderator, Giver of Toast, and Protector of the Cheese, I had better appeal for an end to the tin-hat theories. I guess I'd also better remind people that we're all in the same boat (metaphorically, obviously, there's no boat in the world big enough to hold ALL of the egos that inhabit CF ).

Now is not the time to be postulating consipracy theories, or accusing each other of God knows what. Now is not the time to be bickering, or saying things we might regret. Let's save the lunacy, intollerence, and bizarre (yet, suprisingly often, unrelated to margarine) sexual practices, until the main board is back up shall we

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    I
    <snip>Let's save the lunacy, intollerence, and bizarre (yet, suprisingly often, unrelated to margarine) sexual practices, until the main board is back up shall we
    But I think that Flora's a right Hottie...

Cable Forum Team

Florence, you have an over active imagination, thankfully none of what you have said is at all true.

The CF database has not been sabotaged, these things fall apart now and again, the site was slowly having issues, with threads not showing correctly. The site eventually fell apart yesterday morning. I've tried to do what I can with what resources I have to get the main site back up but I do not have the right server access, so I am not the man to do it, Paul/Frank are and unfortunately they, like some people do on a bank holiday, they go away. Lousy timing I agree, but there is nothing we can do. So I can be doing without people making silly and OTT suggestions about back handers and or sabotaging CF.

The main site will be back up as and when Paul returns.