Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14/3/09 and 17/3/09

14/3/09 and 17/3/09

Thought I would open a tread as a temporary home for anyone feeling withdrawal symptoms.

Re: Site down 14/3/09

As the sites in maintenance mode it means that the admins are looking into the problem so should be back soon..

Phew, I was about to run out and buy supplies for the coming fall of civilisation.
    All your signatures are belong to us.....

I typed my reply to the happy thought thread and hit post then, a Database error/ I thought "uh oh" but at least its being looked into

I was in the middle of writing the most enlightened and intelligent post when I got booted off. The world has lost what could have been the most insightful piece of waffle this century. Just in case it actually got posted then you may find that I may have just exaggerated a bit.

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Hi Wayne, how did the meal go?

I got message stating that the server was being moved to a new one, try again in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
    I got message stating that the server was being moved to a new one, try again in a few hours.
    Me too, but I am sure there would have been a general announcement of the server was being moved had it been planned in advance.

There was a thread about it, and it was stated there would be downtime some time this evening for a couple of hours.
    Rage against the dying of the light....

Ah thanks for that foreverwar. I don't know, I take off for the evening and this is what happens.

Still it's nice to revisit the scene of all my bad reps and find that I have a nice cabbage green rep again.

Quote Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
    I was in the middle of writing the most enlightened and intelligent post when I got booted off. The world has lost what could have been the most insightful piece of waffle this century. Just in case it actually got posted then you may find that I may have just exaggerated a bit.

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Hi Wayne, how did the meal go?
    was wonderful thank you

OMG i have withdrawal systems already

Don't worry things will be back to normal before long..
    Formerly Incognitas

Hey I've just realized it's after midnight so Wayne is 21. As the main birthday thread is delayed ....

.... Happy 21st Birthday Wayne.

I'm missing it already

Quote Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
    I'm missing it already
    Missing what junior?