Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long does it take to get banned?

Re: How long does it take to get banned?

So back to the topic of bannings, I'll say goodbye to you all now. It's been fun, but I have a suspicion that my days on here are numbered

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Den of Iniquity, Where?. I'm missing out
    Well you can't be MrLM then. He would all ready be wallowing in innuendoes by now.

Back to topic. I keep getting warnings but being banned seems to take ages even though I have tried very hard.

I suspect there has been so much playing with your account and warnings and subsequent overrules, that you can escape justice at the moment

You are way over the ban figure, so any more warnings will not have any effect, since as far as the system is concerned, you got banned when you first passed the limit.
    Administrator

Make um laugh is my motto on this site. It's difficult to reprimand an unruly child when you are laughing.

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
    You are way over the ban figure, so any more warnings will not have any effect, since as far as the system is concerned, you got banned when you first passed the limit.
    What T & Cs are you basing all these bans on? A quick look at them at the bottom of this page will show that you are all basing your judgements on thin air.