Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of toaster

Re: What type of toaster

Ever tried putting cheese on toast in the toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    You silly person you.

In fact you've given me an idea. Cheese & Spam on toast.

SPAMTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NicenToasty View Post
    I can never get the timings quite right on my pop up toaster. It either comes out luke warm, or all singed. Anyone got any recommendations?
    (BORING SERIOUS ANSWER ALERT!)
    Trial and error - you may waste a loaf getting the setting right but if you mark the position on the toaster you'll save many more loaves in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    But you can't dribble the worcestershire sauce on half way through the cooking else you'll risk electricution

The Cable Forum Team would just like to point out that they are unable to provide expert advice on any aspect of toast making, nor on the equipment that might be used to make such toast.

They do not condone the introduction into your toaster of any substance that it was not designed to take, nor the use of your toaster for any purpose outside that for which it was made.

All Members are advised to read, understand, and follow the instructions that come with their toaster (or any other appliance) - you are also encouraged to remember that there is no more important safety rule than to wear these:

Safety Glasses.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

But those won't fit over my glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by NicenToasty View Post
    But those won't fit over my glasses.
    I've got some at work that will. Better make me an offer if your going to do any more toasting.

All toast should be burnt, when the smoke is rising, the toast is ready.
    Administrator

I thought the consumption of carbon was a cause for cancer lol

Remember folks:

If it's brown it's cooked, if it's black it's [Moderator Edit]really cooked.

[Moderator Edit (Rob M): This is a family forum, even the perception of naughtiness can cause offence. Please be careful]

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Remember folks:

..... I wish to report some one trying to circumnavigate the swearing filter.

[Moderator Edit (Rob M): Please don't quote troublesome posts, just report them. Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
    ..... I wish to report some one trying to circumnavigate the swearing filter.
    You'd better report the post then

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Remember folks:

This smacks of one rule for us, one rule for those in power. So much for equality. I demand freedom for the poor harassed users of this board.

[Moderator Edit (Rob M): Please don't quote troublesome posts, just report them. Thanks]

I want to report this

So long as the toaster has a good BOIIINGGG sound and the toast is ejected to a good height it works for me.